Penthouse For Sale in Esher, Surrey
Guide Price: £292,000
Littleworth Road, Esher, KT10 9FP
Viewings by appointment only.
A delightful one bedroom penthouse flat situated in the popular area of Littleworth Road, Esher. This incredible development features a excellent concierge service with lifts to all of the floors. 73% ownership with the potential to buy the remaining 27%. Viewings highly recommended!
A delightful one bedroom penthouse flat situated in the popular area of Littleworth Road, Esher. This development has an excellent concierge service with lifts to all of the floors.
Inside this top floor apartment you will find an open-plan kitchen and living room area, fully equipped with modern appliances. The living area is a comfortable space for entertaining guests or enjoying relaxing evenings. Step outside to the private balcony that stretches the entire length of the property, offering a great spot for al fresco dining, morning coffees, or simply the ability to enjoy the fresh air and sun.
At the other end of the apartment is spacious double bedroom with ample storage to keep your belongings organised. There is a modern bathroom which provides both style and functionality and a separate large utility closet which houses the washing machine, hoover and other items.
The development has communal gardens, a bike shed and allocated private parking. It is secure and well-maintained, providing peace of mind and a sense of community. Littleworth Road also offers access to nearby parks and green spaces, providing the perfect escape for leisure activities.
The apartment is nestled in a fantastic location, this property provides the perfect blend of Surrey's picturesque greenery and easy access to central London, situated just 20 miles away, with convenient road links via the A3 and M25 nearby. Within a mere half-mile walk, you'll find Sandown Racecourse and the charming Claygate Village, boasting boutique shops, cozy cafes, family-run businesses, and a mainline railway station. For additional entertainment options, a short drive will take you to Esher, where you can enjoy the cinema and a variety of well-known chain restaurants.
SHARED EQUITY, 73% ownership available for £292,000, the remaining 27% is owned by Landspeed Homes, NO RENT IS PAID ON THE REMAINING 27%.
The remaining ownership can be purchased from Landspeed and the 100% ownership of the property can be purchased at the full price of £400,000. This property cannot be bought as a second home and may not be rented out.
Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate this apartment and the local area.
Contact ODOS Properties & Partners for more information.
To find out more about our methods of sale contact one of our team members by calling 01531 825736 or by visiting our sales page.