Overcoming estate agents making promises that they can't keep, is actually quite simple...
When agents are fact-finding about you and your property, fact find about them.
These questions will give you a lot of clarity on how good your agent really is before wasting any time, money, or precious buyers.
These 7 questions can really help clarify if they are the right agent for you!
1. How quickly do you sell houses like mine?
2. Are there any hidden fees?
3. What is your experience in selling in this area?
4. What type of contract do you use? (Sole Rights, Multi-Agency)
5. Do you have exclusive databases of buyers looking for homes like mine?
6. Am I tied into this contract? If so, for how long?
7. What happens if we disagree on something?
These questions will give you a lot more clarity on who the agent really is and how they really work, compared to the standard sales chat they will give you. Make sure the agent is right for you, working in your best interest, and ultimately goes beyond your expectation and nothing less.
Call today if you'd like any advice or anything related to selling or purchasing a home.